Rest assured knowing that we have adopted additional safety measures applicable to our inn and restaurant i n response to the present pandemic . Those measures include, but are not limited to, the following:
- all staff members are required to wear masks and gloves while preparing or handling food and beverages
- all staff members are required to don a mask and gloves before entering any guestroom whether or not guests are present
- routine housekeeping includes wiping all commonly touched surfaces with a disinfectant such as door knobs, light switches, faucets, TV remotes, hairdryer, handrails, desktops, etc.
- while guests have always had individual tables for dining, our tables have been re-positioned to maximize social distancing and occupancy levels in the dining room, bar, and courtyard have been limited
- all employees are required to practice social distancing, wash hands regularly, and stay home when having any fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing, or other illness.
- hand sanitizing stations have been installed for convenient use by staff and guests
With The Guest House being our family's home-away-from-home in Natchez, all safety and cleaning practices in the mansion are designed for the protection of your family as well as ours.
Sean, Rachel & Madison Casey